PROFESSIONAL VALUATION SERVICES
- RICS Appraisal and Market Valuations (including valuations for Bank Security, Probate, Matrimonal Separation and Settlement purposes)
- RICS Condition Report
- RICS Home Buyers Survey and Valuation
- RICS Appraisal and Market Valuation (including valuations for Bank Security, Probate, Matrimonial Separation and Settlement purposes)
- Rent Review and New Lease advice including Independent Expert Determinations
- Commercial Management Advice and Inspection for Dilapdiation and Condition purposes
The above services are primarily provided by Charles C Garside MRICS A.Land.Inst (RICS Registered Valuer) with the assistance of Dafydd Lewis MRICS (Registered Valuer.)
Charles Garside has been undertaking RICS Valuations and Inspections on the Isle of Man for both Commercial and Residential properties since 1991 and is a Registered Agent in accordance with the 1975 Estate Agents Act.
The above services and fee structure can be tailored to your individual needs and requirements after an initial discussion.
The Valuation department benefits from ISO 9001 registration.
Please do not hesitate to contact Sheila Clarke email@example.com or Charles Garside firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 01624 611007 Option 3 for further details or clarification.