• Solidly constructed using Kingspan Insulated Timber frame construction.
• Air tightness and thermal insulation well in advance of building regulations.
• Insulated concrete ground floor and concrete foundations to engineer's
• Trussed roof heavily insulted and clad with Marley Eternit fibre cement slate.
• White guttering to main house & Anthracite to Flat Roofed area.
• PVC fascia and soffit.
• Energy efficient PVC Double glazed windows.
• Aluminium Triple Glazed bi-fold doors to patio area.
GENERAL FINISHES & JOINERY
• Walls are brought to plaster skim and painted finish (choice of colour subject to
time of construction)
• Pre-finished Contemporary Oak Doors, glazed to principle rooms.
• 150mm feature skirting and 75mm architrave painted white.
• White painted ceilings.
• Loft ladder to loft space with 600mm around the entrance decked out (light and
• Garage door is automatic sectional insulated door with 2 fobs provided.
• All windows and doors are lockable.
• The staircase will have Contemporary Square Oak Handrails & Newels, with
Glass Balustrade, oak base rails, painted strings.
• Hardwood front door in matching finishes to staircase with 3-point locking.
• Chrome hinges and ironmongery.
• Sheraton Inset handle, Painted finish in contrasting Matt anthracite & white.
• Stone Resin worktops, mirrored plinths with feature LED plinth lighting.
• Neff Appliances Package including fridge, freezer, induction hob, ovens,
microwave, stainless sink, instant hot water tap, integrated dishwasher & wine
• Splash back in same material as worktop.
• Bathrooms will all feature vanity units.
• Mirrors will be included to all bathrooms / en suites.
• Chrome taps and large shower heads by Vado.
• Oversized shower enclosures as standard.
• High quality porcelain tiles fitted to all bathroom and en suite floors and to
• Heated Chrome towel radiator to all bathrooms and en suites.
• Contemporary Grey type block paving, with border to driveway.
• Indian Sandstone patio, with a mix of Block paving and gravel paths around
• Turf lawn.
• Party boundary between new properties will consist of an 8 ft timber fence
reducing to wall before it passes the front of the building line.
• Boundary walls will receive painted render walls with feature brickwork
DIRECTIONS TO PROPERTY:
Travel north along Douglas Promenade up past Port Jack and onto King Edward Road. After approx ¼ mile turn left over the tramlines onto Harbour Road and continue to the top of Harbour Road following the road around to the right on to Groudle Road. The property can be located on the right hand side and easily identifiable by our For Sale board.
In greater detail the accommodation comprises:
LIVING ROOM (19'10" x 13'10" approx)
STUDY (11'6" x 9'2" approx)
OPEN PLAN FITTED DINING KITCHEN (32'10" x 14'2" approx)
UTILITY ROOM (14'2" x 5'7" approx)
LANDING (19'2" x 18'5" approx)
BEDROOM 1 (19'8" x 11'2" approx)
WALK-IN DRESSING ROOM (10'6" x 9'10" approx)
EN-SUITE BATHROOM (11'6" x 9'10" approx)
BEDROOM 2 (14'9" x 11'2" approx)
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM (8'5" x 5'11" approx)
BEDROOM 3 (15'5" x 13'7" approx)
FAMILY BATHROOM (9'5" x 9'4" max)
BEDROOM 4 (14'9" x 11'6" approx)
INTEGRAL GARAGE (23'1" x 9'10" approx)
SERVICES & AV
• Connection to adopted mains drainage.
• Connection to mains services.
• TV points receive data cabling in addition to co-axial cabling to allow for
client supplied hardwired data connection and or/HD distribution.
• All cat 5/data cabling to be wired back to central point to allow purchasers to
create their own entertainment hub (cabinet, dish, Skybox and other hardware
to be supplied by purchaser).
• Zoned Underfloor heating to the Ground Floor, Radiators to bedrooms,
Bathrooms also feature zoned towel radiators.
• Domestic hot water storage cylinder, with constant hot water loop, designed
and sized to meet the planned requirements of the house.
• LED down-lights to bathrooms, kitchen, hallway and landing (pendant point
and grounds for a chandelier).
• General lighting will be pendants with feature 5 amp lighting fitted hall/
landing, lounge, family room.
• Well-placed switches and sockets in Brushed chrome with either dimmers or
5amps to principle rooms.
• External lighting to all external doors (switched from inside except for front
door which will feature a PIR motion sensor) Feature uplighting to front
ASSESSMENT Rateable value-to be assessed
VACANT POSSESSION ON COMPLETION
For further details and arrangements to view, please contact the Agents.