* First Floor Retirement Apartment
* Lounge/Dining Room
* Fitted Kitchen
* Bedroom with Sun Terrace off
* Gas Fired Central Heating
* uPVC Double Glazing
* Residents Car Parking
* Well Tended Communal Gardens
* Minimum Age 50 Years for Ownership/Occupancy
The price is to include the fitted floor coverings.
DIRECTIONS TO PROPERTY:
Travelling out of Douglas along Peel Road, turn left at Quarterbridge onto New Castletown Road. Turn left at the traffic lights onto Groves Road and proceed along taking the second turning on the left into the Saddle Mews development. Follow the road past the old nursing home to your right and travel to the end, in a quiet position within this development.
uPVC entrance door leading to:-
ENTRANCE HALL Coat hooks. Stairs leading off to:-
LOUNGE/DINING ROOM (12’2” x 18’6” approx) Coved ceiling. Opening to:-
FITTED KITCHEN (7’3” x 11’0” approx) Fitted with a good range of wall and base units with laminated worktops incorporating a 2 bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap and drainer. Tiled splashbacks. Oven, 4-ring electric hob with stainless steel extractor canopy above. Washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. Wall mounted Ariston gas fired combi central heating boiler.
BEDROOM (15’0” x 14’2” approx) Coved ceiling. Built-in wardrobes with sliding doors. Door leading to sun terrace.
BATHROOM (6’4” x 7’6” approx) Suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Fully tiled walls. Chrome heated towel rail. Mirrored medicine cabinet.
All mains services are installed.
Gas fired central heating.
uPVC double glazing.
Service charges will be levied to cover the costs of the following:-
· Employment of a Resident Janitor together with his accommodation and services.
· Comprehensive Insurance of the structure and Landlord equipment.
· Day to day maintenance of the structure of the building.
· Redecoration of all the external painted parts in terms of common areas.
· Periodic cleaning of windows.
· Maintenance of gardens and grounds.
· Maintenance of heating, plumbing and electrical services.
· Maintenance of emergency alarm system.
· Cost of operating communal lighting and bin stores.
· Inspection and supervision of properties in the leaseholders absence, mail forwarding etc.
· Management of the scheme.
· Monthly services charge approximately £125.
The lessee will be responsible for:-
General rates and water.
Heating and lighting cost for the individual property.
Internal decoration of the flat.
Contents insurance and public liability insurance.
All lease’s will provide for a period of 125 years (110 years remaining approx) which can be re-assigned subject to the approval of Saddle Mews Limited. Such approval shall not be unreasonably refused. All assignments must be registered with the company. The development is restricted to those persons of 50 years of age or older. In the event of an assignment of a lease, the payment of a sum equivalent to 1% of the purchase price per annum to be paid by the outgoing lease as a contribution towards the long term maintenance repairs, renewals and improvements to the building.
Rateable value £118 Approx Rates payable £1,061 (incl. of water rates).
VACANT POSSESSION ON COMPLETION
For further details and arrangements to view, please contact the Agents.