On the market for the first time in a number of years, The Lough is perfect for a purchaser looking for a spacious rural property that is light, with ample garaging/storage and large well-maintained garden; containing a number of interesting trees from around the world, set within formal and vegetable gardens.
Consisting of 3 double bedrooms, the Lough, provides an array of opportunities to the eventual purchaser (subject to planning).
Situated in peaceful private location on the Bernahara Road of the Jurby Road, The Lough provides an attractive rural setting, down a quiet lane.
The well-proportioned living accommodation at the Lough provides lends itself to rural family living. It offers prospective purchasers excellent potential to bring about an highly desirable property, within an sought after idyllic rural setting; within close proximity to Ramsey a number of there
The property is spacious and light with a number of sunrooms almost bringing large gardens into the sitting and drawings rooms. There is ample storage provided through out the property including a large utility room, a storage room with built in shelving also two further garages. (one attached to the property and one large 30 x 20 ft portal frame garage complete with concrete floor).
Externally, The Lough is surrounded by magnificent gardens to the front rear and side circa ¾ of an acre, interestingly containing a number of trees and shrubs from around the world, fruit trees and raised beds; as well as a number of other plants and shrubs. There is plenty to keep the keen gardener busy, when not gardening there is a large patioed area to the rear of the property to make best use of the sun.
Take the A13 Jurby Road from Ramsey heading towards Sandygate turn left on the Bernahara Road (before St Judes
Church) follow said Road to The Lough on your right.
• 3 Double one with ensuite.
• Fully fitted kitchen with extensive range of cupboards.
• Electric Over with electric stove top and extractor unit.
• Plumbed in large American fridge freezer.
• Pluming for dishwasher.
• Wood effect flooring.
• Large Off kitchen utility room.
• Numerous sockets for appliances.
• Under unit lighting.
• Plumbing for freestanding washer/drier.
• Hot water tank.
• Sockets for a variety of freezers and fridges.
• One family bathroom and one ensuite, both containing shower, bath, sink, towel rails,WC, cupboard and
• Further WC behind the laundry room.
• Oil fired radiators.
• uPVC double glazing
• Fireplace in the sitting room.
• TV and data points.
• Telephone points.
• Broadband internet
Doors & Internal Joinery
• Feature joinery.
• Painted moulded skirting and architraves.
Electrical and Lighting
• Extractor fans to bathrooms, en-suites, and kitchen.
• Range of double doors to the outside space.
• Well maintained property.
• Fitted wardrobes and cupboards.
• Sun rooms & patio area.
• Window and doors all with security locks
• Security lighting
Portal frame garage
Sliding double doors are easily securable.
Corrigated metal sheeting with numerous rooflights.
Freehold with vacant possession.
Wayleave, Easements and Right of Way
The property is being sold subject to and with the benefit of all rights including; rights of way, whether public or private, light, support, drainage, water and electricity supplies and other rights and obligations,
easements and quasi-easements and restrictive covenants and all existing and proposed wayleaves for masts, pylons, stays, cables, drains, water and gas and other pipes whether referred to in these particulars
With reference to any structure or building that is applicable to the Islands planning regulations, perspective purchasers are advised to make their own enquires.